Aug 16, 2010

Statements of Faith by Apostle Paul




  1. Evangelical Statement : I am Ready to Preach the Gospel….I am debtor to Jews and Gentiles …I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ (Romans 1: 14 – 16) :
  2. For which cause I suffer also these things: yet I suffer also these things… I am not ashamed; ... I know him whom I have believed, and I am persuaded … I have committed unto him against that day (2 Timothy 1: 12)
  3. To me to live is Christ (Philippians 1 : 21)
  4. I want to know Him and the Power of His Resurrection (Philippians 3:10)
  5. I can do all thing through Christ who strengthens me…( Philippians 3: 13)
  6. My God shall supply all you needs according to the riches in Glory (Philippians 4: 19)
  7. I fought a good fight, I kept my faith , I finished my race..( 2 Timothy 4:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment